VisBlue - Renewable Energy Storage
• Absolute scalability
• Lifespan of 20+ years
• Make grid purchase savings
• Internet-enabled monitoring and control
• Maximise your use of renewable energy sources
• Inherent safety - non-flammable and non-explosive
• A Vanadium Redox Flow Battery (VRFB) has two separate tanks, one containing a positive electrolyte and one negative electrolyte. Both electrolytes consist of the element vanadium dissolved in sulphuric acid, with the vanadium occurring in different oxidation states (valences).
• The battery has a number of battery cells as well. Each of these cells is divided into two chambers separated by a membrane, through which the ions can pass. In each chamber there is a positive or a negative electrode. The two electrolytes are pumped through the cells on their side of the membranes.
Calculated Usage +
Calculated Energy Savings
= Optimum Battery Size
From 5 to 100 kW in steps of 5 kW
80% at nominal power
Installed with a hybrid inverter